Pet friendly beaches in Costa Blanca
Increasingly, we love to travel with our pets and therefore, on the Costa Blanca we must adapt to this new trend of enjoying our holidays with our dog or our cat…
In PlusHolidays, pets are allowed in most of our holiday accommodations, but it is necessary that the leisure offer in the destination (Costa Blanca), is also interesting for our 4-legged friends. It is proven that going to the beach can be as good for the health of our pets as it is for our own as well …and it is so funny for everyone!
For that reason, we wanted to share with you this post including information about all the beaches in the province of Alicante where you can enjoy a refreshing swim with your pets:
– Punta del Riu Beach (Campello)
– Beach Barranc d’Aigües (Campello)
– Beach Vilera del Xarco (Villajoyosa)
– La Cala III “Caleta dels Gossets” of Las Calas del Cuartel (Santa Pola). It is in a specially protected area, really valuable for the environment.
– Agua Amarga Beach in Alicante, is next to the desalination plant and has a beach bar with fresh drinks for humans and dogs.
– Beach of Escollera Norte (Dénia). Enabled in 2016, it is a small beach of sand and stones, less appreciated by users for being, apparently, the least clean.
-Beach Sea and Mountain (Altea). Located in the quiet residential area of Portosenso, it has been the last approved beach for dogs in the province of Alicante. Formed by stones and sand, it is fantastic to enjoy the sea with pets.
In addition to these “official” beaches, the following pet beaches are planning to be enabled.
- Beach of Les Urques (Calpe), next to Puerto Blanco
– Cala Llobella (Benissa)
So you know, the Costa Blanca is the ideal destination for your holidays, in which pets are also welcome! :-)